”should you cut a friend out of your life if you have outgrown them or if you just seem to no longer have anything in common ?”
”I tell myself that if I write a daily ‘to do’ list it will enable me to be more focused each day..
Well, I have written a list , I think it is helping as the list is now mostly in my memory so it is nagging away at the back of my mind telling me to get done what needs doing.”
” I burnt my finger today .. boil in the bag rice ! “
you can take the personality test here http://www.humanmetrics.com/#Jung Briggs Myers Types
These are quotes found on the net they are not originally written by me : Found them here :https://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ_rel.html
- INTJs are not likely to be “touchy-feely” and overly affirming with their mates or children, and may at times be somewhat insensitive to their emotional needs. However, INTJs are in general extremely capable and intelligent individuals who strive to always be their best, and be moving in a positive direction. If they apply these basic goals to their personal relationships, they likely to enjoy happy and healthy interaction with their families and friends.
- Not threatened by conflict or criticism
- Usually self-confident
- Take their relationships and commitments seriously
- Generally extremely intelligent and capable
- Able to leave a relationship which should be ended, although they may dwell on it in their minds for awhile afterwards
- Interested in “optimizing” their relationships
- Good listeners
- Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times
- May tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, rather than the desired emotional support
- Not naturally good at expressing feelings and affections
- Tendency to believe that they’re always right
- Tendency to be unwilling or unable to accept blame
- Their constant quest to improve everything may be taxing on relationships
- Tend to hold back part of themselves
INTJs as Friends
INTJs are usually difficult to get to know well, and difficult to get close to. Those who are close to the INTJ will highly value them for their ideas and knowledge. Although INTJs are generally very serious-minded people, they also have been known to enjoy letting loose and having fun, if others pull them into it. They also can be really good at telling jokes, and exhibiting a sarcastic wit with a poker face.
The INTJ is not likely to choose to spend time with people who they feel don’t have anything to offer the INTJ. They especially like to spend time with other Intuitive Thinkers, and also usually enjoy the company of Intuitive Feelers. These personality types love to theorize and speculate about ideas, and so can usually relate well to the INTJ, who loves to analyze ideas.
Many INTJs believe that they are always right. In some INTJs, this belief is quite obvious, while in others it is more subtle. Some people may have a difficult time accepting what they see as a “superior attitude” or “snobbery”. Not to imply that INTJs are snobbish, just that some people with strong Feeling preferences may perceive them that way. And some individuals simply have no interest in the theoretical pursuits which the INTJ enjoys.
I agree ..I think I really am one ..
” I took a ‘Jung Typology Test’ a couple of times on a couple of websites to see if I got the same result each time. Four times it said that I am personality type INTJ ”
” I have a crush on someone I have seen around and chatted to for the past few months .. But I just found out he is married.. so now I avoid him like the plague…”
”I have gone off my best male friend BIG TIME ! ”